NCS is a team of talented, passionate individuals on a mission to grow faith-based communities. As a company, you are who you hire. At NCS, we believe that we can only accomplish our mission if we hire amazing people who share our values.
We believe that vibrant organizations matter. For a century and counting we have helped thousands of faith-based organizations and hundreds of nonprofit organizations across the country. We have been an extension of their team helping them to communicate with their members, grow their engagement, and advance a stewardship way of life. We have embraced technological changes to better serve the emerging needs of our customers. Our mission is to help our customers build a vibrant community, one member at a time.
- We love what we do
- The team’s success is more important than individual success
- We do great work
Think you may be a good fit for a career with NCS? Share your interest with us today.
Customer Service Outbound Call Representative
Manage Account Inquiries
- On a daily basis, outbound customer service representatives interact with customers.
- The representative will identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Problem solving – customer issues, questions, account concerns.
- Requires follow-up calls or emails. All interactions must be documented and may also need to be entered into a CRM system.
Build Client Relationships
Through strong customer service skills and techniques, outbound customer service representative will engage customers and build sustainable relationships. By creating strong relationships, these reps are better able to upsell additional products or services to existing customers.
Verify and Process Payments
This role may require performance of administrative functions including verifying account information and ensuring orders are processed accurately. Outbound customer service representatives are also expected to contact clients to inform them about changes or corrections to anything related to account payments, such as an abnormal credit card charge.
Outbound customer service representatives have a passion for service and organization.
- Communication skills – outbound customer service representative will interact with many people, such as customers, supervisors, and vendors. It is important that they be strong, detailed communicators in order to run smooth operations in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail – successful outbound customer service reps work well under pressure and can multitask even while paying close attention to details when providing customer service, maintaining records, and tracking correspondence
- Team management – outbound customer service representatives keep team members motivated, hire and train new representatives, and resolve workplace conflicts
- Problem-solving skills – those in this role are natural problem-solvers. There are many occasions dealing with customer issues and account discrepancies that require researching, escalating, and resolving issues effectively
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus structure
- Health and Dental Coverage
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Up to 2 weeks PTO to start
- Amazing Culture
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2670 Pyramus Road
Chester, WV 26034
Mon-Thu: 8:30am – 5pm
Fri: 8 – 4:30